Angel Beats! RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You wake up, wondering where you are. You see someone next to you, a sniper rifle in hand, pointing at another girl... Welcome to the RPG site of the famous anime Angel Beats! You take place as a high schooler (with amnesia or not) who had recently died.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What to do...?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

What to do...? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do...?   What to do...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 7:21 pm

Kale... Scarlet thought as she watched them, Where have I heard of that name before..
Back to top Go down
Jay-sama
The Sensei
The Sensei

PostSubject: Re: What to do...?   What to do...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 7:23 pm

Kale's wound was healing fast,and he opened his eyes. "Seika-san?" he asked
Back to top Go down
https://angelbeatrpg.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: What to do...?   What to do...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 7:25 pm

Sina looked down. "I didn't know..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What to do...?   What to do...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 7:29 pm

Scarlet tapped the glass of the window,trying to get the younger girls attention.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What to do...?   What to do...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 7:29 pm

"where are we? and why are we here?" Macy said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What to do...?   What to do...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 7:34 pm

Sina looked at the window seeing the girl.

OOC: Your younger than me!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What to do...?   What to do...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 7:36 pm

OOC:But Im not in the room yet,am I?

Scarlet mouthed, "What is this place?" when she saw Sina turn.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What to do...?   What to do...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 7:39 pm

Sina shrugged.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What to do...?   What to do...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:19 pm

Seika let out a breath she didn't know she'd been holding when she heard him say her name. "You're okay!" She croaked. She pulled up a chair beside the bed. "Did it hurt a lot?" She asked him. 'How does it feel to die... but not die?' She thought. This world was rather confusing and mysterious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What to do...?   What to do...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:21 pm

Scarlet hit the window with her fist,the aggrevation leeking out of her.She was surprised it didnt break.
Back to top Go down
Jay-sama
The Sensei
The Sensei

PostSubject: Re: What to do...?   What to do...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:21 pm

"Cool?" Kale said confused. He was blacked out most of the time. He sat up to see Sina. "Who is that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What to do...?   What to do...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:22 pm

"I'm Sina Shadows...." she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What to do...?   What to do...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:23 pm

Macy stood there waiting for someone to answer her question
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What to do...?   What to do...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:24 pm

OOC: Don't post so much without me! I gots to go!
Back to top Go down
Jay-sama
The Sensei
The Sensei

PostSubject: Re: What to do...?   What to do...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:25 pm

OOC:okay

Kale spotted Macy. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What to do...?   What to do...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:26 pm

Scarlet looked around her and let out a sigh of irritation. "What is this place?" she wondered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What to do...?   What to do...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:28 pm

"I-i'm Macy" She said quietly
Back to top Go down
Jay-sama
The Sensei
The Sensei

PostSubject: Re: What to do...?   What to do...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:33 pm

Kale smiled. "Hello." he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What to do...?   What to do...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:34 pm

She smiled a bit "hey"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What to do...?   What to do...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:34 pm

Scarlet banged on the window again,trying to get someones attention.
Back to top Go down
Jay-sama
The Sensei
The Sensei

PostSubject: Re: What to do...?   What to do...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:36 pm

Kale glanced at Scarlet. "More newcomers?" he moaned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What to do...?   What to do...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:36 pm

Macy looked at the window
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What to do...?   What to do...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:00 pm

Scarlet sighed, wondering where she was. She saw two people look at her and wondered who they were.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What to do...?   What to do...? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What to do...?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Angel Beats! RPG :: Roleplaying Areas :: Steps-
Jump to: