You wake up, wondering where you are. You see someone next to you, a sniper rifle in hand, pointing at another girl... Welcome to the RPG site of the famous anime Angel Beats! You take place as a high schooler (with amnesia or not) who had recently died.
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 What to do...?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: What to do...?   Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:05 pm

Sina sat on the steps figuring if she should go in or stay.
Back to top Go down
Jay-sama
The Sensei
The Sensei


Posts : 159
Join date : 2010-07-17
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: What to do...?   Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:08 pm

In the distance,a young male was running towards a figure with a couple other people following.They had pistols in hand,except for the boy,who held a long sword that glowed in the moonlight. He was shouting commands. And everyone started firing their weapons.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://angelbeatrpg.forumotion.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: What to do...?   Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:08 pm

Sina watched them curiously.
Back to top Go down
Jay-sama
The Sensei
The Sensei


Posts : 159
Join date : 2010-07-17
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: What to do...?   Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:18 pm

The being was a girl. She was fairly young with bleach white hair. She fell down from a shot in the leg but after a while got up again. "Guard Skill,Hand Sonic." she said emotionless. Suddenylu,two blades appeared at her hands.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://angelbeatrpg.forumotion.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: What to do...?   Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:20 pm

Sina watched more intently. Why are they tryin to kill her? she wondered.
Back to top Go down
Jay-sama
The Sensei
The Sensei


Posts : 159
Join date : 2010-07-17
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: What to do...?   Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:22 pm

The girl ran up to one of the students and slashed him. It was obviously a fatal blow,and he fell. The lead boy frowned and swung his sword,which was blocked by the Hand Sonic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://angelbeatrpg.forumotion.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: What to do...?   Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:24 pm

Nero appeared beside Sina. She looked at it sideways but grabbed it and started toward the girl.
Back to top Go down
Jay-sama
The Sensei
The Sensei


Posts : 159
Join date : 2010-07-17
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: What to do...?   Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:26 pm

Kale looked at a girl running down the steps with a sword. New recruit? he thought. Bad move. The girl dug the Hand Sonic into his stomach,and he fell.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://angelbeatrpg.forumotion.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: What to do...?   Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:28 pm

Macy sat on the bottom step, wondering how and what just happend
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: What to do...?   Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:29 pm

Sina stuck Nero in the girl's back forcing her down.
Back to top Go down
Jay-sama
The Sensei
The Sensei


Posts : 159
Join date : 2010-07-17
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: What to do...?   Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:41 pm

She didn't show any expressions. Just fell. Soon,though,the wound healed. The other members were already carrying back their leader.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://angelbeatrpg.forumotion.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: What to do...?   Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:42 pm

Sina ran to catch up with them to see if the guy was going to be okay.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: What to do...?   Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:47 pm

Macy followed silently behind the group
Back to top Go down
Jay-sama
The Sensei
The Sensei


Posts : 159
Join date : 2010-07-17
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: What to do...?   Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:49 pm

The people carried him into a school building and into an infirmary.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://angelbeatrpg.forumotion.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: What to do...?   Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:49 pm

Sina walked in with them and stood away from the group but watched with the rest.
Back to top Go down
Jay-sama
The Sensei
The Sensei


Posts : 159
Join date : 2010-07-17
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: What to do...?   Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:53 pm

One of the people shouted. "Who is she! Is she an NPC?" The girl was obviously caught.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://angelbeatrpg.forumotion.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: What to do...?   Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:54 pm

OOC: I'm caught?

Sina stared at them wide eyed.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: What to do...?   Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:23 pm

Scarlet watched them through a window,curious about what was happening.
Back to top Go down
Jay-sama
The Sensei
The Sensei


Posts : 159
Join date : 2010-07-17
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: What to do...?   Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:24 pm

OOC:Well No one knows you.

"Who are you?" One guy asked,pulling a pistol out of his pocket. The others yelled at his now to result in violence.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://angelbeatrpg.forumotion.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: What to do...?   Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:25 pm

"Uh... I'm Sina Shadows...." She replied, staring wide eyed at the barrel of the gun.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: What to do...?   Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:26 pm

Scarlet chuckled quietly from outside of the School.
Back to top Go down
Jay-sama
The Sensei
The Sensei


Posts : 159
Join date : 2010-07-17
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: What to do...?   Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:26 pm

"what are you doing here?" the man asked. "Did you follow us?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://angelbeatrpg.forumotion.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: What to do...?   Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:29 pm

"I came to see if he was alright!" Sina said gesturing to the boy in the bed.
Back to top Go down
Jay-sama
The Sensei
The Sensei


Posts : 159
Join date : 2010-07-17
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: What to do...?   Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:58 pm

"Of Course he is alright." the man laughed. "He already died.Like you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://angelbeatrpg.forumotion.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: What to do...?   Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:18 pm

Seika burst into the room. She had been looking around the building, and had spotted a glimpse of Angel, bleeding. Yet her face was still completely emotionless as she rubbed the wound with delicate brushes of her hand. So she ran as fast as she could until she entered the room with noise coming from it. "Kale-san!" She gasped as she saw the boy lying on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: What to do...?   

Back to top Go down
 
What to do...?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Angel Beats! RPG :: Roleplaying Areas :: Steps-
Jump to: