Angel Beats! RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You wake up, wondering where you are. You see someone next to you, a sniper rifle in hand, pointing at another girl... Welcome to the RPG site of the famous anime Angel Beats! You take place as a high schooler (with amnesia or not) who had recently died.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random Dorm Topic......

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Random Dorm Topic...... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Dorm Topic......   Random Dorm Topic...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 9:41 pm

"well, when i appeared on those steps....people cam and were about to shoot me...but i didnt do anything, im confused why they want to shoot me when I did nothing" She sighed
Back to top Go down
Jay-sama
The Sensei
The Sensei

PostSubject: Re: Random Dorm Topic......   Random Dorm Topic...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 12:20 am

"People came to try to shoot you?" Kale seemed confused. He had never came across this before. "What did they look like?"
Back to top Go down
https://angelbeatrpg.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Random Dorm Topic......   Random Dorm Topic...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 3:05 pm

She shrugged, "Not me, but some other girl. She appeared before me and they were yelling.."
Back to top Go down
Jay-sama
The Sensei
The Sensei

PostSubject: Re: Random Dorm Topic......   Random Dorm Topic...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 3:09 pm

"It couldn't have been the Angel. She is emotionless." kale answered,thinking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Dorm Topic......   Random Dorm Topic...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 8:18 pm

She nodded, "OK"
Back to top Go down
Jay-sama
The Sensei
The Sensei

PostSubject: Re: Random Dorm Topic......   Random Dorm Topic...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 4:14 pm

Kale sat awkwardly,as the conversation fell silent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Dorm Topic......   Random Dorm Topic...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 7:41 pm

She looked down, "Soooo" She said, trying to think of something not-stupid to say
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Dorm Topic......   Random Dorm Topic...... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Dorm Topic......
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2