Angel Beats! RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You wake up, wondering where you are. You see someone next to you, a sniper rifle in hand, pointing at another girl... Welcome to the RPG site of the famous anime Angel Beats! You take place as a high schooler (with amnesia or not) who had recently died.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Not sure where to put this >.<

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Not sure where to put this >.< Empty
PostSubject: Not sure where to put this >.<   Not sure where to put this >.< Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 10:42 pm

HOWEVER, just a few things xDD

First, hi~ I just finished the anime, and I thought it was AMAZING. (I cried ;-; )
Second, I guess I could introduce myself O:
You can call me Steven~
or Io, or iostream, or stream; w hichever's fine.
If you're wondering, my name's a reference to C++, which I'm an amateur at.
I'm a sort-of avid anime and manga fan, and I play video games a lot. (though I don't finish many xDD; Persona 3 and 4 are on my list of "unfinished games". and I could write a book with the list of unfinished anime and manga I have. )

Thirdly, I was just wondering if it would be more efficient to integrate the weapons and 'side' threads into the original character template? O:

Name:
Personality:
*Side:
*Weapon: (Describe, has to be at least 3 sentences)
History or Origins(has to be at least three sentences.):
Anything else?:

I mean, it's not my place to really criticize what you do with your forum; but I was just suggesting it, so as to truncate the character category and make the character creation process a little more effiicent.

o3o Hopefully that's not too tl;dr...
Back to top Go down

Not sure where to put this >.< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not sure where to put this >.<   Not sure where to put this >.< Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:34 pm

Welcome, Io-san! ^ ^

I hope you enjoy your time on this site!~ [I cried at the end of Ep. 13 as well ;-;]

I was actually about to make a post about that in the Admin Lounge (where Jay-sama and I work on stuff for the site). I do agree with you, I just don't feel good about making big or too many changes to his site.

I believe we have a weapons section because that is what changes about the character all the time. We are allowed up to three weapons, and each fifty posts we may create a new one. Perhaps I could suggest that the first weapon is in the character code, but each additional weapon will be created in the weapons thread?

~Seika
Back to top Go down

Not sure where to put this >.<
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Angel Beats! RPG :: OOC Board :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: