Angel Beats! RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You wake up, wondering where you are. You see someone next to you, a sniper rifle in hand, pointing at another girl... Welcome to the RPG site of the famous anime Angel Beats! You take place as a high schooler (with amnesia or not) who had recently died.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Project Comeback (All SSS that have posted on the Stairs,join!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jay-sama
The Sensei
The Sensei

Project Comeback (All SSS that have posted on the Stairs,join!) Empty
PostSubject: Project Comeback (All SSS that have posted on the Stairs,join!)   Project Comeback (All SSS that have posted on the Stairs,join!) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 1:47 pm

Kale stood in the base,at his desk. "I have called you all here." Kale began. "For an idea. We lost one of the Afterlife Battlefronts greatest distraction. i am planning to remake it." He sat down on the top of the desk,rather than the chair,and continued. "I am planning to bring back GirlsDeMo"
Back to top Go down
https://angelbeatrpg.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Project Comeback (All SSS that have posted on the Stairs,join!)   Project Comeback (All SSS that have posted on the Stairs,join!) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:32 pm

Willow looked at Kale. "How will we do that?" she wondered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Project Comeback (All SSS that have posted on the Stairs,join!)   Project Comeback (All SSS that have posted on the Stairs,join!) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 2:04 pm

Macy smiled, she had always wanted to join GirlsDeMo
Back to top Go down
Jay-sama
The Sensei
The Sensei

PostSubject: Re: Project Comeback (All SSS that have posted on the Stairs,join!)   Project Comeback (All SSS that have posted on the Stairs,join!) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:56 pm

"Simple" Kale smiled. "Are any of you females talented musically?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Project Comeback (All SSS that have posted on the Stairs,join!)   Project Comeback (All SSS that have posted on the Stairs,join!) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 3:39 pm

Willow smiled. " I enjoy singing. Does that count?" Willow asked.
Back to top Go down
Jay-sama
The Sensei
The Sensei

PostSubject: Re: Project Comeback (All SSS that have posted on the Stairs,join!)   Project Comeback (All SSS that have posted on the Stairs,join!) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 12:00 am

"Perfectly." Kale said smiling. "Anyone else here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Project Comeback (All SSS that have posted on the Stairs,join!)   Project Comeback (All SSS that have posted on the Stairs,join!) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:28 am

The doors burst open as a red-haired teenager darted into the room, a giant hammer swinging just behind her, albeit more slowly than before. She managed to arrive just as Kale announced that the SSS were going to bring GirlsDeMo back. "I'll join!" She announced, putting her hands on the table, eyes alight with excitement. "I sing, and play the electric guitar. I'm trying to teach myself how to play the drums, too!" She said brightly, before remembering to add something, cheeks flushed. "Gomen, Kale-san, for being late..." Her embarrassment was quickly evaporated into the air like mist at the chance of being a part of a band. How exciting!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Project Comeback (All SSS that have posted on the Stairs,join!)   Project Comeback (All SSS that have posted on the Stairs,join!) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 12:23 pm

Willow looked at Seika then at Kale. "Do we have enough people?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Jay-sama
The Sensei
The Sensei

PostSubject: Re: Project Comeback (All SSS that have posted on the Stairs,join!)   Project Comeback (All SSS that have posted on the Stairs,join!) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:28 pm

Kale smiled. "Perfect." he said happily,watching the hammer swing by. "Seika,would you care to be the lead singer and or gitaurist?" he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Project Comeback (All SSS that have posted on the Stairs,join!)   Project Comeback (All SSS that have posted on the Stairs,join!) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 5:19 pm

Seika's jaw dropped. "M-Me? The lead singer of GirlsDeMo? Of course!" She cheered happily. She knew that she wouldn't be able to scout for Angel outside anymore, but that was okay. She wasn't much use except for close combat anyways. And Kaji had been broken in the fight... she would have to talk to Kale about that later. But right now, she felt as if she were soaring through the clouds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Project Comeback (All SSS that have posted on the Stairs,join!)   Project Comeback (All SSS that have posted on the Stairs,join!) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 9:07 pm

Dareth knocked on the door quietly. He was told to come here. It goes against everything he learned, to go with random people.

(Never, Unless they have candy! =) JK )
Back to top Go down
Jay-sama
The Sensei
The Sensei

PostSubject: Re: Project Comeback (All SSS that have posted on the Stairs,join!)   Project Comeback (All SSS that have posted on the Stairs,join!) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 12:45 am

(Caannnnnddyyyy o3o)

Kale smiled. "Glad you can join us Dareth." he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Project Comeback (All SSS that have posted on the Stairs,join!)   Project Comeback (All SSS that have posted on the Stairs,join!) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:40 am

Willow looked at Dareth. "Hello," she said quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Project Comeback (All SSS that have posted on the Stairs,join!)   Project Comeback (All SSS that have posted on the Stairs,join!) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 1:08 pm

"Hello. " He replied. "It seems so unlikely that this is real... that i'm dead. I mean, i don't remember any of it.... " He murmured.
Back to top Go down
Jay-sama
The Sensei
The Sensei

PostSubject: Re: Project Comeback (All SSS that have posted on the Stairs,join!)   Project Comeback (All SSS that have posted on the Stairs,join!) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 9:56 pm

"That is very common." Kale explained,smiling at Seika's happiness. "Amnesia happens a lot. Hopefully your memories will return soon."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Project Comeback (All SSS that have posted on the Stairs,join!)   Project Comeback (All SSS that have posted on the Stairs,join!) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 10:24 pm

He shrugged. "Perhaps. "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Project Comeback (All SSS that have posted on the Stairs,join!)   Project Comeback (All SSS that have posted on the Stairs,join!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Project Comeback (All SSS that have posted on the Stairs,join!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Angel Beats! RPG :: Roleplaying Areas :: Principals Office (SSS base)-
Jump to: