Angel Beats! RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You wake up, wondering where you are. You see someone next to you, a sniper rifle in hand, pointing at another girl... Welcome to the RPG site of the famous anime Angel Beats! You take place as a high schooler (with amnesia or not) who had recently died.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I can see my house from here :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jay-sama
The Sensei
The Sensei

I can see my house from here :D Empty
PostSubject: I can see my house from here :D   I can see my house from here :D Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:38 pm

Kale loitered on the roof. He had a soda in hand,which every now and then he drank. He was watching the soulless forms of NPC's run the track,while the fake little coaches hollered. What a lie. When he finished his soda,he crumpled it in his hand,and continued watching.
Back to top Go down
https://angelbeatrpg.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: I can see my house from here :D   I can see my house from here :D Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 9:02 pm

A metallic thunk! echoed through the hallway. Seika bent over to pick up her cherry cola through the metal flap of the vending machine. She was starting to get used to this building, and actually didn't mind it too much. Sighing, she pushed past the glass doors that lead to the roof so she could get some fresh air. "Kale-san!" She exclaimed. She wasn't expecting to see anyone, but that was okay. She walked up to the railing and leaned her back against it, popping open her soda and taking a sip.
Back to top Go down
Jay-sama
The Sensei
The Sensei

PostSubject: Re: I can see my house from here :D   I can see my house from here :D Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:13 pm

Kale smiled at the sight of Seika. "Good Day Seika-san." he said. He stared down at the NPC's "They are just mobile mannequins." he sighed. The sun was a bright orange,setting in the horizon. The sky was sort of mimicking it in color.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can see my house from here :D   I can see my house from here :D Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:41 pm

"NPCs?" Seika echoed, lowering the beverage away from her face. "Non-player characters, right?" She remembered he had told her that before. She peered over her shoulder at the NPCs. Watching them, it was so hard to tell that they weren't normal human beings. She turned her gaze back on Kale before averting it and taking another swig of the cola.
Back to top Go down
Jay-sama
The Sensei
The Sensei

PostSubject: Re: I can see my house from here :D   I can see my house from here :D Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:59 pm

Kale nodded. "The same ones do the same things everyday." he said. "They have no souls." He then walked around,hands behind head. "Well,who really cares."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can see my house from here :D   I can see my house from here :D Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 11:14 pm

Seika put her drink back down and laughed a little bit. Everything about this world was intriguing and mysterious. "Kale-san, what happens if we go to class with the NPCs?" She asked him cautiously before taking a long chug and emptying the can. She crushed it in one hand and aimed it at a garbage can nearby before throwing it. It hit the rim and went in, which gave her an excuse to focus on it instead of the other person there.
Back to top Go down
Jay-sama
The Sensei
The Sensei

PostSubject: Re: I can see my house from here :D   I can see my house from here :D Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 11:44 pm

Kale sighed. "If you act normal,you are erased." Kale replied,also ready to throw his can. It didn't hit anything,just landed into the can silently
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can see my house from here :D   I can see my house from here :D Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:01 am

"Oh." Was all she said. She kicked at the ground with her black knee-high Converse, covering the edges of the white tips with a dusty brown. She felt shy and awkward, for some reason. Maybe she just had to adjust to this world a little more? "Nice throw, by the way." She added, not knowing what else to say.
Back to top Go down
Jay-sama
The Sensei
The Sensei

PostSubject: Re: I can see my house from here :D   I can see my house from here :D Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:53 am

Kale smiled. "Thank you." he said. He stared where the NPC's were,but one wasn't there. In its place was a shadow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can see my house from here :D   I can see my house from here :D Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 3:34 am

Seika followed Kale's glance down below where the NPCs were. "What is that?" She gasped, almost yelping. For a moment, a black shadow shrouded her vision, but it disappeared as soon as it arrived. She gripped the railing with one hand to balance herself.
Back to top Go down
Jay-sama
The Sensei
The Sensei

PostSubject: Re: I can see my house from here :D   I can see my house from here :D Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:05 pm

Kale's eyes widened as he saw what happened. "Are you alright?" he asked,completely shocked. What exactly was this thing. He took out his assault rifle,dubbed the Knock Out,and scoped the surrounding area.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can see my house from here :D   I can see my house from here :D Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 1:22 am

Seika stared at the shadow. "I-I'm fine, Kale-san. But... what is that?!" She asked, eyes widening as she stared at it. All of a sudden, another NPC gave a shout and soon dissolved, another shadow monster taking its place. "Kale-san, what's going on?" She asked, stepping up beside him. She wouldn't be much use unless - until - it came to close combat.
Back to top Go down
Jay-sama
The Sensei
The Sensei

PostSubject: Re: I can see my house from here :D   I can see my house from here :D Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:22 pm

Kale shrugged. "We have to try to destroy them before they multiply. He then jumped down from the roof and unsheathed his sword,the LastStorm. At amazing speed,he slashed one then shot it with Knock Out. The shadow creature,at about 10 shots,finally dissolved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can see my house from here :D   I can see my house from here :D Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 9:12 pm

Seika inhaled deeply and, with a running start, jumped onto the rail. From there, she swung herself off and onto the floor, braced for the impact. When she hit the ground, she stood and, as quickly as she could, unsheathed Kaji, her silver sword. It glinted in the sun, as if knowing that it would soon be used in battle. She ran straight at a shadow that was behind Kale. "Look out!" She called to her friend before slashing at it with her sword. It let out an unearthly shriek, before a lunge towards the center of it made it evaporate into the air. The redhead breathed a sigh of relief, until she turned around. All around them, the NPCs were turning into shadow beasts! How would - how could - two teenagers defeat them all? "Hisoka-san! Get us some back-up, and quickly!" She shouted into her mouthpiece before launching herself at another shadow.
Back to top Go down
Jay-sama
The Sensei
The Sensei

PostSubject: Re: I can see my house from here :D   I can see my house from here :D Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 11:44 pm

Kale grinned. "Just what I like." he said. "A challenge."
He then made a thumbs up to Seika and ran towards the monsters. He never once stared into their beady white eyes. He then glanced at the school. NPC'S sat at their desks,absolutely oblivious to what was occurring outside. He sighed and slashed at one,put missed. His eye widened as it raced onto him,surrounding his body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can see my house from here :D   I can see my house from here :D Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 6:03 pm

Over and over again, Seika raised her blade, slashed at the monsters, fighting with Kaji with easy grace. She returned Kale's grin before whipping around to swing at another shadow. When she turned around again, Kale was gone. "Kale-san!" She shouted, trying to see where he was. His head bobbed out from behind a curtain of shadows, and she ran towards him as fast as she could. "Kale-san, hold still!" She called as she lifted her sword. When she tried to swing it down, it was stuck. She looked up to see a shadow gripping the blade. Whipping around, she tried to tug the blade free, but it just dragged her towards it. So instead, she thrust the blade forwards, sending it deep within the shadows. The monster screamed and disappeared, just as all the others that were injured did.

She ran to the monster that had Kale. "No, no, no! Let go of him!" She shouted. But she was unable to use her sword, for fear that she would hit Kale instead. The girl dropped Kaji and ran straight into the shadow, gripping Kale around the chest in a tight lock and tried to pull him from the shadows. "Come... on..." She grunted, beads of sweat appearing on her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Jay-sama
The Sensei
The Sensei

PostSubject: Re: I can see my house from here :D   I can see my house from here :D Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:20 pm

Kale clenched his teeth as the shadow tried to enter him. He struggled to reach for the trigger of his assault rifle. Closer..Closer...
Bang!
The shadow disappeared. He shot upward,directly in the head of the beast. He fell to his knees and panted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can see my house from here :D   I can see my house from here :D Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:12 am

Seika gasped as Kale came free from the shadow and shot the beast. Coughing, she fell forwards onto all fours and panted, "Kale-san? You feeling okay?" Her head felt light and brightly colored spots danced before her eyes. She fell onto her back in a dizzy heap as she turned her head to the right and saw Kaji, lying there, dust dulling its usually gleaming silver blade. She reached over with one arm to pick the sword up by the hilt and sheathed it, wincing when she pulled a muscle. All the shadows in this area had disappeared, but how many more were out there?
Back to top Go down
Jay-sama
The Sensei
The Sensei

PostSubject: Re: I can see my house from here :D   I can see my house from here :D Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:17 am

OOC:I am changing my sword's name to Halberd

Kale nodded but still didn't talk. He picked up Halberd and ran at more shadows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can see my house from here :D   I can see my house from here :D Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:38 am

OOC:: That's the type of weapon that Noda has in the anime! xD

Seika studied the boy with genuine worry. 'Are you really okay, Kale-san?' She thought to herself. She felt like she was moving in a dream as she raced forwards to join him with Kaji.

OOC (again xD):: I have no ideas for posts right now. ^ ^;
Back to top Go down
Jay-sama
The Sensei
The Sensei

PostSubject: Re: I can see my house from here :D   I can see my house from here :D Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:46 am

OOC:The Halberd is also known as a blade slightly bent for sharper cuts.

"Yeah." Kale smiled,stabbing a shadow. He then jumped up and shot the surrounding enemies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can see my house from here :D   I can see my house from here :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I can see my house from here :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Angel Beats! RPG :: Roleplaying Areas :: Roof-
Jump to: