Angel Beats! RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You wake up, wondering where you are. You see someone next to you, a sniper rifle in hand, pointing at another girl... Welcome to the RPG site of the famous anime Angel Beats! You take place as a high schooler (with amnesia or not) who had recently died.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confused.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Confused. Empty
PostSubject: Confused.   Confused. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 12:07 am

Scarlet walked towards a school,one she had never seen to her. The whole landscape was different from the ones back home. "Where am I? she asked herself.
Back to top Go down

Confused. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confused.   Confused. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 5:58 pm

"Where am I?"

Was what broke the silence of Hisoka's position, as he looked through the scope of his rifle, aiming down range into the main courtyard infront of the school, where the steps lead down into.

He had positioned himself on the bench, sitting the wrong way on purpose.
His rifle, sitting on its bipod and the foot on the bottom of the stock on a ledge behind the bench, was currently trained on a short, white-haired girl, one whom the SSS - the organization he belonged to - could call their enemy.

Hisoka himself was garbed in his customary shortsleeved, black-colored hooded poncho, which he typically worn during SSS-missions that involved him being placed into a sniper role.

The operation at hand?
It had something to do with them acquiring those food tickets again, as they were starting to run low on them.
He was charged with long-range defense and recon from Angel.

He took hold of the rifle's action with his right hand, lifted it up and pushed forward, then brought it downward again, causing a 'click' to sound from it as it fell into place.
After switching his gun's safety off, he rested his right index finger on the gun's trigger, adjusting the focus and magnification of the scope with his left hand.

Yes, he knew the girl was behind him.
No, he didn't care. He had a job to do, and he wasn't going to deviate from that job.
In addition, there wasn't anything for him to say to her anyway, except maybe answer her question.
That would probably be the better idea, so he decided to do that.

Without changing his position or looking away from the scope of his gun, he quietly answered her question.
"Afterlife battlefront."

Back to top Go down
Jay-sama
The Sensei
The Sensei

Confused. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confused.   Confused. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:03 pm

OOC:Hisoka-san,truly sorry,but new members must start out just waking up. Then you may post like that. ^^'
Back to top Go down
https://angelbeatrpg.forumotion.com

Confused. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confused.   Confused. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:37 am

(( Sorry but that wasn't exactly pointed out to me; it isn't listed in your rules section :/ So how exactly was I supposed to know? ))
Back to top Go down
Jay-sama
The Sensei
The Sensei

Confused. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confused.   Confused. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:59 am

OOC:I am completely sorry about that. It is my fault. I just came back from a long trip and had no time to post it before that. I will add it now.
Back to top Go down

Confused. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confused.   Confused. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:59 am

OOC:: Gomen! It's my fault, I forgot to mention it to him. I'm afraid I haven't done such a good job of running the site while you were gone. > <

I was away unexpectedly for a little bit, sorry again!
Back to top Go down
Jay-sama
The Sensei
The Sensei

Confused. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confused.   Confused. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 1:17 am

OOC:Seika,it is my fault. I posted the rules,but forgot to mention that. You are not to blaim
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Confused. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confused.   Confused. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confused.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Angel Beats! RPG :: Roleplaying Areas :: Steps-
Jump to: